We Love Stoves offers you a complete stove installation service. We are a one-stop-shop offering anything & everything you can think of to do with your fireplace & stove. From design to fabrication, chimney lining, construction & repair, chimney systems, fireplaces, hearths and accessories. We offer & display a selection of fire chamber finishes. We offer a range of fireplaces to complement your stove. Alternatively, we can make a bespoke design just for you. We carry out all works ourselves and will manage all trades coming into your home.
Prior to any stove installation, an engineer from We Love Stoves will attend your property to carry out a site survey. At this time he will carry out a thorough inspection of the chimney, fireplace, hearths and access requirements. He will check the flue length and opening sizes to make sure it is appropriate for your choice of wood burning stove. All of our engineers are HETAS approved installers so you can be confident the work will be completed to the highest of standards and in accordance with the relevant building regulations.
Our chimney engineers will complete an on-site inspection which will consist of:
- Measuring the fireplace opening to ensure compliance with current building regulations
- Checking the chimney access and length of liner required
- Checking the construction of the fire chamber & hearths to ensure they comply with regulations
- Confirming all measurements for the supply of any additional items
- Confirming choice of stove is appropriate for the room & requirements
As a guide, a typical stove installation , including installing a chimney liner, can be completed in just one day.